We use a combination of qualitative case studies and survey research to track outcomes and learn from teacher and student feedback.
- Ten official film festival selections
- Africa Movie Academy Award nominee (2011)
- Broadcast in 25 countries, including PBS WORLD Channel in US
- Reached an estimated 500,000 viewers
- Trained more than 1,000 teachers in face-to-face workshops
- Film reached 5,000+ educators and tens of thousands of students in more than a dozen countries
Results in the classroom
Our lessons, which are designed to be interactive and engaging, combine rich content with skill building. Students deepen their understanding of social issues while developing competency in critical thinking, collaboration, social and global awareness, and upstanding.
- 95% of educators rate Coexist positive
- 65% of educators say students are more open to looking at bias and prejudice after watching Coexist.